Skill Software takes special care to protect your personal data, and we comply to federal and international privacy standards. This website will ask for your personal data only if technically necessary. Skill Software will never sell or profit from your personal data in any way.
2. Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
3. Responsible Authority
Skill Software GmbH
Register: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HR 33988VAT ID acc. § 27a sales tax law: DE 114 211 536
Responsible according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV: Edgar Reh (address in point 5)
4. Managing Directors
Dipl.-Phys. Edgar Reh, Klaus Szilvas
5. Address of the responsible Authority
Skill Software GmbH
Berger Straße 179-181
D-60385 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 153 2282 10
6. Purpose of data collection, processing and use
Purpose of the company is to provide advice and training, as well as the creation and deployment of software and customer and fulfill orders in the area of customer acquisition, customer retention and documentation, and coordination of procedures and processes (eg. construction sequence and process documentation). This is done mainly through testing and documentation of existing processes and the creation, sale and use of software, which are used for the purpose of customer acquisition, customer retention and documentation of procedures and processes. The data is collected, processed and used to fulfill the above purposes. Personal data is only collected, processed and used to the extent necessary to perform the service offered by us. In addition, we use this data, if necessary, in addition to the purpose indicated in the box - if you give us your consent. If you have provided us with personal data, we use it only to answer your questions, to execute contracts with you and for technical administration. Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties or otherwise transferred if this is necessary to fulfill the contract, for accounting purposes it is necessary or you have previously consented. You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time.
7. Description of the affected groups and relevant data or data categories
- Customers, non-customers, website visitors, prospective (announced applicable)
- Name, address data (incl. telephone and mobile numbers), email address, company-specific data (number of employees, software usage, marketing objectives, areas of interest, user behavior on the Internet, listing data, ...), suppliers, name, address data, bank details, service catalog
- Service contract, ordinary and billing information (name, address data, bank details, contract documents), cooperation partners, name, address data, service catalog.
8. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated
Public authorities, the data obtained by law (for example, regulators). Internal departments involved in the execution of business processes (essentially: personnel management, accounting, purchasing, marketing, general management, sales, telecommunications and IT). External contractors (service companies) in accordance with § 11 BDSG (mainly accounting, maintenance of computer equipment). Other external bodies such as Credit institutions (salary payments, company if the data subject has given his written consent or a transmission from a predominant legitimate interest is permissible).
9. Web analytics tools: Piwik
This website uses the open-source software "Piwik" (www.piwik.org), a web analysis tool for statistical analysis of visitor traffic to our website. Piwik uses tracking cookies that are stored on your computer to enable an analysis of the use of the Websites by you. When you visit our site, it may be that your browser sends the following information to us:
- Browser type / version
- browser language
- used plug-ins / operating system used
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
-IP address (shortened)
- screen Resolution
- time of server request.
The collected through the use of tracking cookies statistical information about your use of our site is stored by us on a server in Germany to improve the use of our website, the supply and services from us. We save this statistical information in anonymous or pseudonymous user profiles only. Your IP address is truncated immediately after processing and before storage. A reunion with your personal data or other data sources does not take place. The information will be deleted after a statistical analysis.You can install tracking cookies any time by changing the settings prevent your browser software (eg "Do Not Track".); in this case, but it could be that not all features of our website can be used to full effect.Opposition: Please note that the Piwik opt-out cookie will be removed when you delete all cookies stored in your browser.
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe via a short mail to info(at)skillsoftware.de
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: info(at)skillsoftware.de